Fleece General Information
AAFL Fleece Purchasing Prices
For current pricing information, please contact AAFL.
Selling to AAFL – Key points
AAFL buys either classed or unclassed fibre in all colours and quantities for more information Download Selling to AAFL key points.
Fleece Handling Manual
Fleece Handling Manual (Revised October 2010).
Services offered by AAFL include:
- Fleece classing.
- Helpful tips and education by qualified classers.
- Acceptance of all fleece types and colours.
- Working together with the Fleece Liaison Officers and growers to actively source fleece and assist with transport concerns.
- New and Second Hand fleece wool packs and plastic bags for the packaging of fleece after shearing.
- Research and development of the Australian Alpaca industry both nationally and internationally.
- Fleece workshops (by request).
- Payment to growers for fleece 180 days after classing.
- A supply chain that focuses on communication to fleece growers.
- Come and visit the AAFL Fibre Handling Centre and Retail Store in Sunshine, Victoria.